Welcome to the Happy Sound of Capital Radio…
Hello…. and welcome to ‘’The Happy Sound of Capital Radio’’ which is a brand new English national radio station, covering the entire UAE – Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras al-Khaimah, Sharjah and Umm al-Quwain. Capital Radio UAE, one of the UAE’s leading English radio stations in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
We take pride in playing the very best 1960’s, 1970’s and 1980’s music in the UAE, across Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
At last were live now and online and on digital… we will also, later in 2018 commence National FM broadcasting, clear across the whole UAE, with 2 National FM and DAB frequencies, were literally everywhere and all of the time, broadcasting 24/7 and 365 days a year.
There are various ways to both contact and place your radio advertising with us, it’s very easy to make contact with either the DJ or sales team directly, just click on the various tabs above. Our Music will take you on a journey down your musical memory lane, playing the top global 20 chart hits of the 1960’s, 1970’s, and 1980’s, plus we will also play some of the up to date easy listening artists such as Adel, Sam Smith, Clean Bandit and more.
If you want constant local entertainment and fun, plus up to date UAE local and global information and news, then welcome to ‘’The Happy Sound of Capital Radio… the station of the nation’’
Capital Radio in the UAE – English radio station in the UAE.
7 Day Weather Forecast
- Cartoon: Success of vaccines important milestone in fight against coronavirusby Adam on 24/11/2020 at 04:55
- La Liga: Messi leaving, but Barca have bigger issues right nowby Matthew Smith, Sports Editor on 22/11/2020 at 14:39
Dubai: As Lionel Messi prepares for his Barcelona departure, the Catalan club are seeing no light at the end of the tunnel as an injury crisis has been piled on top of some miserable results. Defenders Gerard Pique and Sergi Roberto are out for the foreseeable future in the wake of another damaging […]
- Honeymoon over at Arsenal: Arteta furious as David Luiz-Dani Ceballos punch-up leaked to pressby Matthew Smith, Sports Editor on 21/11/2020 at 07:35
Dubai: The honeymoon period is certainly over for Arsenal’s Mikel Arteta as he deals with the harsh realities of life as a fully-fledged football manager. Following the highs of his first year in charge, the Gunners are down in 11th spot in the Premier League ahead of Sunday’s clash with Leeds […]
- Do the right thing: inside the business of 'virtuous' consumerismon 26/11/2020 at 05:33
How consumers are increasingly buying smarter and purchasing brands that align with their social goals
- UAE Central Bank launches new office to drive FinTech innovationon 25/11/2020 at 16:17
Central bank governor says office will accelerate transformation of digital payments and support financial inclusion
- How improved regulation is playing key role in Bitcoin revivalon 25/11/2020 at 13:09
ADGM senior exec says Abu Dhabi has seen uptick in registrations of fintech businesses during the coronavirus pandemic