Welcome to the Happy Sound of Capital Radio…
Hello…. and welcome to ‘’The Happy Sound of Capital Radio’’ which is a brand new English national radio station, covering the entire UAE – Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras al-Khaimah, Sharjah and Umm al-Quwain. Capital Radio UAE, one of the UAE’s leading English radio stations in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
We take pride in playing the very best 1960’s, 1970’s and 1980’s music in the UAE, across Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
At last were live now and online and on digital… we will also, later in 2018 commence National FM broadcasting, clear across the whole UAE, with 2 National FM and DAB frequencies, were literally everywhere and all of the time, broadcasting 24/7 and 365 days a year.
There are various ways to both contact and place your radio advertising with us, it’s very easy to make contact with either the DJ or sales team directly, just click on the various tabs above. Our Music will take you on a journey down your musical memory lane, playing the top global 20 chart hits of the 1960’s, 1970’s, and 1980’s, plus we will also play some of the up to date easy listening artists such as Adel, Sam Smith, Clean Bandit and more.
If you want constant local entertainment and fun, plus up to date UAE local and global information and news, then welcome to ‘’The Happy Sound of Capital Radio… the station of the nation’’
Capital Radio in the UAE – English radio station in the UAE.
7 Day Weather Forecast
- Children of the Sun, Sand and Seasby Feby Imthias, Special to Gulf News on 23/01/2021 at 05:01
One of the favourite topics of children raised in the Gulf is nostalgia. Growing up in the United Arab Emirates in the nineties was truly one of the best things that happened in our lives. Some of my fondest memories from those days are the weekends at Jumeirah Beach. Five families, a bunch of […]
- Cartoon: Biden seeks to unite a fractured nationby Adam on 20/01/2021 at 09:25
- From the Editors: New coronavirus mutation, this time from Brazilby Compiled by Dona Cherian, Assistant Online Editor on 16/01/2021 at 05:15
- Dubai's DP World to invest $190m after winning Angola port concessionon 25/01/2021 at 14:20
Agreement with the Government of Angola will see DP World operating a multi-purpose terminal at the Port of Luanda
- Why Dubai property agency has one billion reasons to be optimistic in 2021on 25/01/2021 at 12:59
Luxhabitat Sotheby's International Realty has sold 70% of last year's total sales in the first three weeks of this year
- Dubai restaurants ignoring virus rules should be shut for months, says hospitality bosson 25/01/2021 at 08:11
Antonio Gonzales, CEO and founder of Sunset Hospitality Group, wants to see strong enforcement against rule-breaking venues