Welcome to the Happy Sound of Capital Radio…
Hello…. and welcome to ‘’The Happy Sound of Capital Radio’’ which is a brand new English national radio station, covering the entire UAE – Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras al-Khaimah, Sharjah and Umm al-Quwain. Capital Radio UAE, one of the UAE’s leading English radio stations in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
We take pride in playing the very best 1960’s, 1970’s and 1980’s music in the UAE, across Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
At last were live now and online and on digital… we will also, later in 2018 commence National FM broadcasting, clear across the whole UAE, with 2 National FM and DAB frequencies, were literally everywhere and all of the time, broadcasting 24/7 and 365 days a year.
There are various ways to both contact and place your radio advertising with us, it’s very easy to make contact with either the DJ or sales team directly, just click on the various tabs above. Our Music will take you on a journey down your musical memory lane, playing the top global 20 chart hits of the 1960’s, 1970’s, and 1980’s, plus we will also play some of the up to date easy listening artists such as Adel, Sam Smith, Clean Bandit and more.
If you want constant local entertainment and fun, plus up to date UAE local and global information and news, then welcome to ‘’The Happy Sound of Capital Radio… the station of the nation’’
Capital Radio in the UAE – English radio station in the UAE.
7 Day Weather Forecast
- For all their glamour, Manchester City show true grit in EPL win over West Hamby Matthew Smith, Sports Editor on 28/02/2021 at 07:23
For all their glitz, glamour and goals galore during their record-breaking 20-game winning run, on Saturday Manchester City showed they can also scrap and know how to win ugly. Pep Guardiola’s side were pushed to the limit at home to West Ham United as David Moyes’ tenacious […]
- From the Editors: COVID-19 levels dropping but the fight isn’t overby Compiled by Dona Cherian, Assistant Online Editor on 27/02/2021 at 07:39
- Scaling K2 in winter: A small team’s triumph on top of the worldby Freddie Wilkinson on 27/02/2021 at 06:12
It’s not often that a team of climbers attempts K2, the “Savage Mountain,” in winter. Before this season, the world’s second-highest mountain, first climbed in 1954, had been tried only six times in the coldest months. Each effort ended in failure. Even so, recently two expeditions of […]
- Merger plan boosts share price of Emaar Properties, Emaar Mallson 04/03/2021 at 04:17
Both companies top list of most active shares by value for the day on Dubai Financial Market following announcement about planned merger
- Abu Dhabi-based Anghami to list on Nasdaq after historic SPAC mergeron 03/03/2021 at 14:10
Deal with blank cheque company Vistas Media Acquisition Company values the music-streaming service at $220m
- Majority of UAE residents happy to live in a smart city - studyon 03/03/2021 at 14:00
Over half of residents say they believe coronavirus will accelerate adoption of city-wide smart features